[simpits-tech] Interesting sim software....

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Tue Dec 13 19:54:45 PST 2011

> >> https://sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home
> >>

> > VERY interesting. Wish there were screenshots on the page.
Downloaded
> the
> > manual to get a better look.
> >
> There are.  YT videos as well.  You just need to scroll down far
enough.

I actually found this thing when I was looking for ideas on creating a
simulation of the electronic threats on the battlefield.  I plan on
writing my own electronic threat simulator for my sim, simplified of
course, so that I can play all the beeps and squeeks of the RWR, and
maybe even simulate AAA and missile shot/hits....

Funny what you find when you are searching obscure subjects :)

Anyone tried it out?  I have installed it, and played around a bit.  I
can get it to make some cool whirring and clicking noises... plus some
alarms that I just couldn't shut up... I think I'll need to actually
read the manual to make it actually work <lol>
Man I'm easily distracted!

SeanG