[simpits-tech] Couple of questions...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Wed Aug 17 15:54:33 PDT 2011

I am looking for a couple of items... well sources really :-)

I need a good supplier of 737 parts, a simpit friendly wrecker or
similar...

Second...I need to find a good substitute switch for 737NG MCP buttons..
I have been making buttons to fit onto push button switches for the sim
community here, but it is getting too labor intensive when I am giving
the things away!  So I am looking for a replica or the real switch which
I can just buy and wire up..  I don't even have the actual part number,
so if anyone knows off the top of their head that would be great too...
I want to build the autopilot for my generic bizjet sim and can't bee
arsed making any more buttons :-)

SeanG