[simpits-tech] Progress!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Aug 15 07:35:41 PDT 2011

This Saturday I got the new projector mounts built & installed.  The
original mounts I'd purchased for the Epson 705HD projectors were good for
what they were designed for, but were utter crap for what I was using them
for.

The new mounts don't vibrate, shake or move in any way - they're made from
12MM Baltic Birch. :)

Wayne was able to get the warping & edge blending done. Sol7 is a great
package.  I just hope they'll allow us to use it past the end of the year.

Here's a short video that Wayne took that shows the blending:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R2bcZ-3eX8

by the clean end.