[simpits-tech] Leo's BU036 and encoders

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 09:15:26 PDT 2011

> > You can buy it from here: http://www.all-spec.com/products/FX-888.html for
> > $80.72.  A friend of mine runs that website (he's using TL/Pick D3 -
> > Multi-Value ROOOOLS, SQL DROOOOOLS!) *ahem*
> >
> > g.
> >
>I know what I'll do! I'll pitch this to her first:
>http://www.all-spec.com/products/FX951-66.html
>
>After that $80 will be a relief!! lol
>
>She does this to me all the time with home improvement projects....
>
>Brian

Brian
I purchased for my wife a Edson Loner Soldering tool back in 1975 and
it was over a $100 with all the assessories, and I still use it today!

 Now for you married youngsters here's a good rule of thumb. Whatever you buy yourself, expect to spend at least that much for something for your wife.
So yes buy whichever one you want and then give her the same amount of money in cash and let her buy something fro herself.

> > $80.72.  A friend of mine runs that website (he's using TL/Pick D3 -
> > Multi-Value ROOOOLS, SQL DROOOOOLS!) *ahem*
> >
> > g.
> >
>I know what I'll do! I'll pitch this to her first:
>http://www.all-spec.com/products/FX951-66.html
>
>After that $80 will be a relief!! lol
>
>She does this to me all the time with home improvement projects....
>
>Brian

Brian
I purchased for my wife a Edson Loner Soldering tool back in 1975 and
it was over a $100 with all the assessories, and I still use it today!

David
www.737FlightSim.com

Thanks!