[simpits-tech] cool project

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 09:06:45 PDT 2010

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010, David C. Allen wrote:

> > > That's why, where is the fish when you need it!
> > >
> >I think Roy still has custody of it.
>
> Roy has everything! ! ! !

*groan*  I wish.

Just for your amusement... I'm working on a Tornado cockpit at the moment.
It was built as a sim by BAe many moons ago.

Apart from the skin, just about everything else is made of alloy plate
about 1cm thick.  It weighs in at about 650Kg.

After this job I'll be more than qualified to get into ship-building!

Will post pics when I remember/have time.

Roy.

--

Roy Coates.