[simpits-tech] 3D tools...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 15:01:46 PDT 2010

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Gene Buckle wrote:

> > It fits nicely in the palm of your hand - sort of. Applying small
> > pressures is all that is needed.  The ultimate drawing accessory for me
> > would be an assistant - who can draw.
>
> Hehehe.  I love it because I don't need to use the mouse to rotate the
> model.  After doing that for a while "single-handed", it makes my wrist
> and forearm hurt.  If I kept at it, my fingers would get numb.

Yeah - it sure makes life more comfortable. Although I'd be a lot happier
with "thought entry".

 I kinda look forward to the days of thought entry not just for some few handicap folks, but then I remember all those viruses out, and then I remember the movie runaway.
Then I'm like I'll deal with my slow fingers and limbs to intereact with the computer. Don't need my eyeballs seeing nothing but the blue screen of death and not anything else.

--

Roy Coates.

Thanks!