[simpits-tech] Plasma 2

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 10:02:10 PDT 2010

Re: [simpits-tech] Plasma 2
Ive grown fond of the KE-108 software. I find it faster to program than working in DOS. The KE-108 have also worked well for me to run rotary encoders and pots, I do wish they could handle more than two encoders though.

> Roy, I still use two of their DOS  KE-72 cards :D They seem to last forever!
>

>They really do make nice kit. The KE72 was upgraded to be windows
>compatible (very nice too) but in some ways has been superceded by the
>USB108. The only thing I *HATE* about the 108 is the config program which
is a bit long-winded and a bitch to debug.

--

>Roy Coates.

Justin Messenger

Flight Simulators and Aircraft Instruments
www.nu-tekinc.com