[simpits-tech] 3D tools...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 09:20:52 PDT 2010

Been using DesignCAD 3D for past 15 years, just a couple of days here and there each year,
I believe it can use a spaceball.
Last time I used a spaceball was on a unigraphics unix box late 90's. yes it is very nice to use.

Just don't use drawing programs enough to buy one, although the usb version might be worth while.

My problem with any of the drawing programs is I like entering the points themselves to define everything. Especially if it's something I'm trying to replicate in the drawing as opposed to just slapping some objects on the screen to create some kind of abstract art.