[simpits-tech] I can't stay away :)

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Sat Sep 18 18:28:02 PDT 2010

Thanks for the tips, I'm now signed up at ViperPits.....I don't see anything
for sale right now but soon as my account gets approved, I'll probably post a
want ad for Beta Innovations stuff.

I'd heard of PHCC but didn't look seriously at it before because my
programming skills were limited......now, I'm quite adept in Python, and I'm
actually getting pretty comfortable in C++ as well, so some PIC programming
sounds interesting and doable at this point. :) Thanks for the info!

Matt