[simpits-tech] CAE sim time-lapse...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Sun Oct 31 14:39:25 PDT 2010

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Aww man!  They get time off during an install!  That's it... I'm off to
> see the boss now  :)

Time Off: \ tyme off \ , Activity.

1. Change of working environment or subject designed to fool an employee
into thinking they are actually getting definition 2.

2. Fictitious scenario whereby the pressures and demands of a working
environment are put on hold whilst the employee relaxes, re-charges his or
her batteries - and generally enjoys themselves.

--

Roy Coates.