[simpits-tech] cat escaped bag...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Oct 18 06:18:53 PDT 2010

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Roy Coates wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>>> *spit*
>>>
>>> I'll try it now...
>>>
>> Machine was hung.  Go figure.  It works now.
>

> Dang - that's some good spit !
>

> Nice bit of woodwork there too, gene.

Thanks.  Building the framework is as easy as falling down a stair case.
Skinning that bastard...well that's a whole 'nuther kettle of nightmares.
:)

I'm going to make two of those interior frames so I can try an alternate
skin if the kerf-cut 1/8" hardboard doesn't work - I've got some thick ABS
plastic that I can try as well.  The fun part will be watching the 'bot
punch 1/32" holes on 1/2" centers over the field of the skin.