[simpits-tech] Trying the Bodnar board

Talisman Talisman lestatandakasha at msn.com
Wed Oct 6 02:10:41 PDT 2010

I swear by these little boards. I currently have 6 of them in my simulator. Beware though. The basic bu0836 boards (cheapest) have issues with vista and often don't show up on the game controllers list within windows. If they do show up more than one will show as a giant controller which can cause a headache. Xpadder is what I use to sort it out. Other than that they are great, almost indestructable boards.