[simpits-tech] Collimated display...DONE!

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 23 14:01:29 PST 2010

Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Collimated display...DONE!

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010, Matt Ford wrote:
>
>> Gene are guys guys going to do a 180 degree version?  BTW sent the links
>> to my friends at RSI visual systems. I think they will be amazed!
>
> Yes.  We're going to start working on that this coming weekend.  It'll be
> an 8 foot diameter mirror.  That's the largest we can make given that you
> can't buy mylar in rolls wider than 56".
>
> g.

And are we going to make up a set of plans/shop bot components for this one
Gene?

I have these three lovely Proxima X350 DLP Projectors here gathering a lot
of dust. I doubt there's 20 hours on any of them, and each has a remote and
a ceiling mount assy. They would be perfect for a set up like that me
thinks.