[simpits-tech] F-16 update?

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 18:00:17 PDT 2010

We (Chris Link, Mike Williams and myself) are about to start shipping an
exact replica of that display we started on 18 months ago.  Already got
software written for it to integrate with Falcon.

Thing is bad ass.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.

--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter