[simpits-tech] Cougar for sale...

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 26 14:21:45 PDT 2010

Even if it was new, first thing you do is gut the gimbles and put in as
FSSB.

My sticks get gutted for the electronics.  I'll keep an eye on it and bid if
it doesn't go too high.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter