[simpits-tech] quadrant update...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon May 24 07:20:44 PDT 2010

On Sat, 22 May 2010, Roy Coates wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2010, Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>> Here's what I've got stashed in the shop:
>>
>> http://www.geneb.org/cbm/cbm_collection1.jpg
>> http://www.geneb.org/cbm/cbm_collection2.jpg
>> http://www.geneb.org/cbm/cbm_collection3.jpg
>>
>> That doesn't include the Amiga stuff I've got.  (2 1000's, 1 500 and 1
>> 2000)
>

> You really _really_ need to get out more...

Hehe.  Did I mention the IBM collection?  1 each of the 5150, 5160 and
5170?  Or the Ampro Littleboard, the TRS-80 Model 4, 3 H-89's and an
Apple IIe? (The IIe runs Age of Reason - telnet to aor.retroarchive.org -
it's the only telnet reachable BBS running on real Apple 8 bit hardware)

Later this summer I'll be adding a Kaypro 10 and a Kaypro 4 to the
menagerie. :)