[simpits-tech] quadrant update...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sat May 22 15:50:48 PDT 2010

On Sat, 22 May 2010, Rick Davis wrote:

>> This is is why I'm currently creating disk images from 5.25" floppies at
>> the moment.  (Commodore disks)  *sigh*
>>
>> g.
>>

> You're not serious ... I haven't even SEEN one of those in at least ten
> years. I hope it's valuable!!!

http://www.geneb.org/cbm_disks

I use a specially hacked 1571 drive to create the images.  It's a special
cable that connects to the parallel port on the PC and uses a fancy
direct-to-chip interface: http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/~schepers/1571port.html

Here's what I've got stashed in the shop:

http://www.geneb.org/cbm/cbm_collection1.jpg
http://www.geneb.org/cbm/cbm_collection2.jpg
http://www.geneb.org/cbm/cbm_collection3.jpg

That doesn't include the Amiga stuff I've got.  (2 1000's, 1 500 and 1
2000)