[simpits-tech] quadrant update...

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat May 22 14:16:16 PDT 2010

>> Thanks.  The funny thing is I had to buy a 4x8 sheet of it because my
>> local plastic monger didn't have anything smaller. :)

Gene,

Don't you guys have a recycling depot? You wouldn't beleive the amount of
little knobs and bits of wonderful jewells of hardware I've picked up at
ours. Every once in awhile I'll drop off a couple of spent printers, and
bring home a bag of goodies. Some  nice commercial grade rack mount cases
too. (I always take the belts out of dead printers (unless their broken)
Very handy little items.

That is a nice job man. You are an artist. Are you at the point yet where
you can count the days to the end?

LOL