[simpits-tech] 737 200 flaps

Brian Sikkema brian at sikkema.us
Mon May 3 17:18:10 PDT 2010

On 5/4/2010 4:51 AM, Justin Messenger wrote:
> When the flaps gauge needles go up and down do the needles move in
> such a way that one covers the other, or are they offset a bit so that
> both are visible?
>
> *Justin Messenger*
>
> /*Flight Simulators and Aircraft Instruments*/
>
> www.*nu*-*tek*inc.com <http://www.nu-tekinc.com/>

Ours completely overlap, so I think it would be a safe bet the 737's do
as well. That being said the alignment is not always perfect, and they
don't always track at the exact same speed, either. Sometimes one side
lags behind the other a bit, but they both end up at the same spot. That
way you can tell if you have an assymetric flap condition.

Brian