[simpits-tech] FSX computer recomendations?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Mar 26 17:24:36 PDT 2010

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> Gene Buckle wrote:
>> The CPU has a *huge* heatsink on it:
>>
>> http://www.geneb.org/new_machine1.jpg
>>
>> g.
>>
> Jeebus!!! You ain't kidding.

My friend Dave and I split the cost of the machine (he wants to use the
projectors to run Need for Speed:Shift).  He spec'd it and bought the
parts at Fry's.  He said the look on my face when I saw the heatsink was
priceless. :)  The heatsink is so tall that I had to remove the fan that
was mounted on the case side.  It comes within about 1/2" of the inside
surface of the side cover.