[simpits-tech] FSX computer recomendations?

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 05:44:40 PDT 2010

Hi Justin,

Iam running mine on AMD 64 Dual Core 2.4GHZ with 4Gb of RAM, i have a 1GB
MSI NVIDIA dual DVI video card with TH2GO for my sceneries and DH2GO for my
instruments, sceneries on all 3x22 inch LCD and instruments on 2x32 inch LCD
monitors. all sliders ultra high, and at times iam running photo-real
sceneries, PFS ground at 15-30, flying 30-60. Though some stutters while
banking( any clue on that?).

the box cost me $500.00, the TH2GO and DH2GO $400.00, MSI VIDEO CARD $65.00,
monitors 3x22LCD $450.00, 2x32LCD $700.00

hope this Helps,

Delor
Louisville, KY
USofA