[simpits-tech] Finally its done!

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Tue Mar 23 20:02:28 PDT 2010

To tell the truth it's been in this state for a few months now and flying it
becomes less and less attractive.
Probably because its done and there is nothing left to do.

And so in keeping with the simpit spirit.....it's time to upgrade!!!

Anyone seen my wife, she was around here somewhere.......<click goes the
door>

~C