[simpits-tech] ADI test correct link

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 07:16:34 PDT 2010

Gene,
Steve says, since its so easy to do your way he wants you to put up and show us a video of yours working! :p We have about two full days on the first Collins ADI. So that means you have have until Monday to do the same :)

Nice thing about SimKits is the included software! What a breeze for calibrating! But it only runs a limited amount type of instruments, there is always a downside  :(

The standby instruments in the 2nd video are not electric and dont use synchros so I had to gut them and JB weld servos directly inside them. Multicontroller is really great for that considering it handles so many servos from one card.
--
Phantoms Phorever!!