[simpits-tech] Ray!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Mar 5 09:12:00 PST 2010

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010, David C. Allen wrote:

> At 08:18 AM 3/5/2010 -0800, you wrote:

>>> Sounds like a female who needs to get married?????
>>>
>> Bad Dave!  No donut!
>>
>> /me whacks Dave on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
>
> That's a step up from the fish :-)

Yep. :)

I'm in the process of building an "A" frame cart for sheet goods and I
have a prototype cockpit framework sitting where the cart will eventually
live in the main shop.  A friend of Ray wants it, but he hasn't been
able to come down and get it yet.  I'm hoping he'll see this and be able
to come get it tomorrow. :)