[simpits-tech] screen gone wild...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jun 11 09:08:17 PDT 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Roy Coates wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>>> This guy can build flight sims from scratch but forget to build a
>>> bathroom?
>>>
>> It's worse, no running water! :)
>

> Hmmm... this could explain the swampy area behind your shop...

No, that's due to the f'ing artifical wetland the county created to offset
the one they destroyed in order to build a new sprog edumacation center.
You wouldn't believe the hassle that damn thing caused when I was trying
to get the shop built.  If it was up to me, I'd pave the damn thing just
to make it go away.