[simpits-tech] Realistic Flight simulator

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 18:54:19 PDT 2010

Damn gene, we have spent way too much time and money when all we had to do
was the aforementioned.

Home Depot closes in 7 minutes.I'm running to get my stuff and will have my
first flight tonight.  Maybe I'll take a trout instead of a bologna
sandwich.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.

--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter

  _____