[simpits-tech] G-Code tools

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Thu Jul 29 18:02:36 PDT 2010

Thomas and Gene;

Thanks for the hints and links... had a look, found some pretty cool
stuff including "G Simple" and "Lazy CAM" which are also pretty cool...
But in recent news, I've done a deal to get VisualMill, and pay for it
"at some point down the track" from the agent :)

Getting the Mill on Monday <yippee!>

SeanG

> You might want to look at VCarve Pro.  That's what I use for doing 99%
of
> the work on the 'bot.  They've also got a product called Cut3D that
allows
> for four sided machining.  Go to http://www.vectric.com to check it
out.

> I use ReplicatorG for my 3S printer. It can create G Code internally.
In