[simpits-tech] G-Code tools

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Sun Jul 18 21:39:41 PDT 2010

This is a question for you cnc pro's out there...  What do you use to
create G-Code?  I just don't want to buy Visual Mill for $1000!  We are
hopefully getting a neat little machine for work, but the budget wont
stretch to visual mill as well.  As I *really* want the machine, I
thought that if I can find a way of creating the G-Code cheaper, then
the deal may still be on.

Oh, and, yes I know that I *could* just write g-code myself in notepad,
coz that's how real men do it etc etc etc, but I am far to old and lazy
for that anymore ;-)

SeanG