[simpits-tech] projector testing...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Jul 12 06:23:29 PDT 2010

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, delor lauchang wrote:

> OMG, AWESOME, this is for the books.
> So you dont need to worry about stretching the screen and the low cost cloth
> seems to work.
>
> To undock FSX, I think the only system that worked with mine is TH2GO, it
> will automatically adjust the field.

Hehe.  Thanks Delor.

The issue that I've got isn't directly related to the TH2Go.  Because my
screen is a 225 degree arc, it requires that the screen be divided into
three 75 degree FOV chunks.  This doesn't happen automatically when you
tell FSX that it's got a 3072x768 screen.

The solution is to build custom "Camera" entries for FSX that does this
break-down for you.  I'm working on learning this now.