[simpits-tech] projector testing...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Jul 12 06:17:10 PDT 2010

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Very cool Gene!  Now you just have to get some proper screen material,
> pull it tight and buy the popcorn for the movies you can play ;-)

Hehe.  It's not really practical for movies. :)

Next step is to get proper projector mounts built and to get FSX
configured.  I know of only one other person that's done a 225
FOV on three projectors with FSX.  My inquiry for help was met with
essentially, "It was hard for me to do, so it should be hard for everyone
else too."  If I only had an intercontinental "JACKASS" stamp....*sigh*