[simpits-tech] using a networked pc for a radar display, fs9

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 08:35:15 PST 2010

I am trying to set up a laptop (that is running a remote touchscreen monitor as a radar screen in my F-4. The plan was to network it to my main pc with WidevieW and run a radar guage on the laptop. The radar gauge works great when using the laptop as a stand alone unit.

After networking the computer I see that WidevieW doesnt pass AI traffic between the computers, only scenery.

Any ideas on how to get my laptop to show the AI/multiplayer traffic displayed on the main PC?

Justin Messenger

Flight Simulators and Aircraft Instruments
www.nu-tekinc.com