[simpits-tech] Got it hooked up!

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 22:51:07 PST 2010

Hey Gene,

A few things on that pot behavior...
I suspect you may have already done this but make sure the pots are
first calibrated in Windows Game Controllers. That's bitten me more than
once in EPIC.

The other thing to is that I've found that some pots  have a smaller
"Usable" Range". You might need to re-locate the dead-zone (Physical)
especially on linear-throw pots.

I've not had to use shielded coax for any of my projects but that might
be a consideration... EMI  :-(Probably not a factor because when the
throttles don't move in your video, the sim throttles also don;t move.

Ray