[simpits-tech] I'm looking for....

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Wed Feb 10 14:09:14 PST 2010

I am looking for an FS2004 utility, to run on a remote PC (via WideFS)
which will allow me to do a "goto airport", either from FS's own airport
database, or from a user defined database...  any hints or ideas?

What I'd like to be able to do is, at my instructor station, re-position
the aircraft to an airport/gate without having to use the FS interface
on the sim PC.

While we are talking tools I would love to see.... Is there some way of
FSUIPC, so therefore if I was a programmer I could write something.. but
I aint, therefore I'm looking for something ready made :-)

SeanG