[simpits-tech] Mech cockpit...

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:32:53 PST 2010

Jaw dropping!!

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

> This guy has done some amazing work:
>

> http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3151112/Mechwarrior_Cockpit.html#Post3151112
>
> The seat itself is a work of art!
>
> g.
>

> --
> Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
> http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.
> http://www.simpits.org/geneb - The Me-109F/X Project
>
> ScarletDME - The red hot Data Management Environment
> A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
> http://www.scarletdme.org - Get it _today_!
>
> Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
> minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
> holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd
> by the clean end.
> page.  Thanks!

Thank you for the opportunity to supply you with this quote. I will follow
up shortly to see if your needs where meet.
Regards,
Cris Harrison, Sales Engineering, MTS

ITEM        PART NUMBER        DESRCIPTION        PRICE EA    QUAN    PRICE
EXT

Please Note:
Any transactions over 1,000.00, or overseas transactions will be pre-paid
via Bank Wire only.
ALL VAT, Taxes and or shipping, custom charges will be paid by the customer.

Quotes:       214-717-4286
Mobil    :          214-635-9818
FAX:            972-579-7171
Skype ID       Phoenixcomm
AIM - ICQ      194602804

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a
habit.
Aristotle

www.phoenixtrading.biz / www.phoenixcomm.net
Shipping / Billing Address: 7000 Sumner Dr Suite 104, The Colony, Texas
75056 USA