[simpits-tech] Sim Adventure Center sims test run

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 05:26:16 PST 2010

We had a Birthday party Fri night with three of the sims and I posted a video
here,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYk7ptG9PQ

As of last night the T-33 is operational as well. She's really looking
beautiful. We used a dedicated com box for the T-33 so its two person crew have
a live mic for talking to each other but have to hit the transmit button to talk
to the rest of the sims which is cool. All total we have 7 real aircraft
headsets linked in our sim comunications network. We have really built up a some
large wire bundles around the sims to link every thing.

Tursday we have a special event with media flying the sims in a addition to 80
school kids. its gonna be busy!

My last big problem is the computer network. When I link two computers on Free
Falcon 5.5.3 they work fine, but networking three or four computers causes the
slave computers to drop to a super slow framerate after about a minute of
flying. Adding a host pc didnt change anything.

Justin