[simpits-tech] Our new Kansas Aviation Museum Sim Adventure Center

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 19:05:44 PST 2010

I know some here are already aware of this, but for the rest, we are opening a jet fighter sim program in Wichita, Kansas.

It is awesome to have a fixed location to network multiple sims. My F-4 had been on a trailer since 2007. Last night I networked FF5 between the 4 sims for the first time, I can see we are going to have a lot of fun there! :)

Location also helps with the fun, something about being in an aviation museum makes the sims feel extra special. Its also nice being able to look through the window and see a real B-52 parked beside the building, or go up stares to the real control tower and watch the air traffic at McConnell AFB which is located directly beside the museum.

On a side note, I know someone here will be interested to know there a private A-4 flying in and out of the Base in support of the 767 tanker program.

Im uploading pics of the sim center installation here,
http://nthusim.com/forum-topic/sim-adventure-center

Our official website is www.simadventure.com

The museum's website is http://www.kansasaviationmuseum.org/

Happy simming!