[simpits-tech] NFS:S Video.../Gaz16 update

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Aug 30 19:12:44 PDT 2010

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Looking pretty darn slick... the screen that it, not perhaps the driving
> :)

The next step will be to drag out the window calculator and get the three
views for FSX done.

> Good news on the Gaz... looking forward to the payment link and shipping
> info next ;-)

Hehe. Ok.  I haven't had a chance to sit down and figure out exactly what
I want to do along those lines.

BTW, emailing the guys at Phidgets paid off.  They're going to replace all
my unusable Phidgets with their modern equivalent at no charge.  If you've
got any of their hardware that no longer works with Windows XP, send 'em a
note and ask about it.  Kudos to Chester and his gang.  I was pleasantly
surprised.