[simpits-tech] Fairly cheap little monitor

brian at sikkema.us brian at sikkema.us
Sun Aug 29 06:08:59 PDT 2010

> hi,
>
> the touch version would be really sweet for this application. just
> push the MFD buttons on-screen, with no bother about key definitions or
> such.

Indeed it would! But for twice the price, I'll happily move my mouse over
to another screen. ;)

In related news, I've mentioned this little gem to Tina and I believe it's
under strong consideration for Christmas/Anniversary present (which is
less than a week after Christmas, so gifts combine nicely). I'm a
notorious pain in the ass to shop for so when I keep the list short and in
a reasonable price range I figure my chances are pretty good. :)

Brian