[simpits-tech] Whats happenin?

Brian Sikkema brian at Sikkema.us
Wed Aug 25 19:59:06 PDT 2010

  Adding on to the congrats, Gene!

Going through pilot training I packed on a bunch of weight, managed to
get a bunch of it off (including the 20lbs I lost in one week of
survival training - yeah that was interesting), finally last year
trained for a 15k run and got myself down to 210, which for my 6'5"
frame is pretty good (my best since early college days). Then after
that.... well lets just say I haven't been nearly as good, I'm back up
to 240 now. :( Took my PFT this morning, worst score I've turned in in a
long time. Need to do somethin!

So keep up the good work!!

Brian