[simpits-tech] Whats happenin?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Aug 25 19:09:10 PDT 2010

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010, Rick Davis wrote:

>> While I still haven't checked the cable yet (after flogging my sorry ass
>> at the gym for an hour every day, I don't have much oomph to do much when
>> I get home *laughs*)
>
> OMG! Not you too Gene?

Yep.  Never in my adult life have I worn t-shirts marked "L".  I do now.
I've gone from a tight 38" waist to 36.  The last time I wore a 36 was my
early teens.

I'm down over 70lbs.  I've also been taken off one of the two Diabetes
meds I was on.  I'm hoping to drop the other next month. :)

> Have you seen my wife? .....

Why?  Is she missing? :)