[simpits-tech] Whats happenin?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Aug 24 17:31:43 PDT 2010

> On the topic of SW whats the masses using? MS looks to be defunct,
> Xplane looks promising maybe later if things get to the pont of laying
> out the $$ for something more, Ive been poking around with flightgear as

It looks like Microsoft can't resist the temptation and will be
re-entering the flight simulator market with their new mystery "Flight"
product.

> of late. My end result is non specific mythical plane based on ??? that
> way no one can say I did it wrong. Thanks for letting me bend your ear
> Ill go back to hiding again :) Austin

Don't go back to hiding!  We've got far too much of that going on around
here. :)

Right now I'm chasing a damn weird oddity with my Gazoutta16 board.
Turning channel 8 on activates channels 1-7 as well.  The weird thing is,
my logic probe tells me that only the 8th input on the ULN2803 has gone
high.  The only thing I have left to test is the ribbon cable.  This is
weird because it happens to both the prototype and one of the production
boards.  I've checked it with a multi-meter and there's no errors on the
board.  It's enough to drive me even crazier. :)