[simpits-tech] 16 channel output board is done!

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 13 10:27:16 PDT 2010

They've been working on this thing for 5 years now.  I was one of the first Area
51 donators and then realized I'm not sending in another penny.  We are 5 years
later and still with screen shots.  I know building one from the ground up is
not trivial, but after 5 years we should have seen somthing by now.

Jay