[simpits-tech] 737 installed panel test

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 09:29:54 PDT 2010

Oops, This was the link I meant to post, not the trim wheel video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4UdFJsIOY

And Roy, that thing was driving me nuts rather than being fun. In addition to fabricating a lot of working gauges we connected the lighting to the 400hz dimmer switches. Plus I was working in a hanger that is not airconditioned!!

Our last day with the sim, Steve and I did get to fly a complete flight with a filed flight plan. We used checklists and started with a battery engine start and pushback. I ran the ATC. Getting the plane started and in the air took as long as the flight and it was an amazing experience.

This winter the sim is coming back to Wichita for a big upgrade :D

Does anyone know of someone else putting togther another 737-200 sim with working gauges? If so I'd love to see it.

Justin Messenger

Flight Simulators and Aircraft Instruments
www.nu-tekinc.com
KANSAS MUSEUM OF MILITARY HISTORY