[simpits-tech] FSX computer recomendations?

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:27:49 PDT 2010

I don't know much about FSX but X-plane ATI has never had a good driver
and I've been flying X-plane 12 years . After AMD  bought ATI  they had
similar
issues. Maybe they sorted them out now but Geforce has produced good drivers
spot on since the the 5200 card that was 5  generations ago.
Considering that I am using card's that could bring up its own issue but it
runs perfect.
I have been considering changing MoBo's to run 3 video cards . I would not
try that
with ATI

Best Bill

PS

Rick Davis how long ago did I send you that Supermico workstation that was
powered
by dual Opteron processors . Dual core 1.8 gigs and it was a screamer