[simpits-tech] FSX computer recomendations?

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Mon Apr 26 14:51:10 PDT 2010

What Gene said....    :)

I've done some no_so_scientific(tm) testing on ATI vs NVIDIA and the ATI
cards didn't really do as well as the benchmarks would suggest.  I ran
the same PC hardware with equivalent top of the line ATI and NVIDIA
cards in FS9, FSX, ESP, XP9, BMW M3 Challenge, GTR2 and Virtual Sailor
and the NVIDIA in my mind, was the clear winner.

My 2c (NZD) worth

Sean