[simpits-tech] Interesting video...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Apr 20 06:19:14 PDT 2010

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, Frank Riedel wrote:

> God D...
> Can't figured it out - g. I tried to write on IVAR's contact page and get
> email error return
> I'd like to ask him to share the aircraft files he use

Patience Frank! ;)

I've got to solve the same exact problems - with the added issue that my
projectors are 17" wide and 30" long.

I'm going to try a "crossfire" experiment where the projectors are aimed
like this:

   /|\

The left projector would aim to the right and the right would aim to the
left.

I've asked the owner of DIYProjectorKits.com what the FOV is for the 330mm
output triplet lens that my projectors use.  Having that info will help me
get the screen design done.  I'd like to be able to get 225, but that may
not be practical for the amount of space I have available. :)  One screen
set has to be usable for the F-15 as well as the smaller cockpits.