[simpits-tech] Interesting video...

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Mon Apr 19 09:59:57 PDT 2010

At 09:39 AM 4/19/2010 -0700, you wrote:
>On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, Frank Riedel wrote:
>
> > How did he get 225 (3 windows setup in FSX) or...????
> >

>He's apparently using 5 undocked windows.

He switched from five to 3 to get rid of the some of the black
vertical lines between views and regain Frame Rate. Now each
projector is projecting one view. If you had the room you could use
three 90 degree FOV's for 270 degrees.

He explained the process of how to set up the views in FSX, it was to
complex just to post, I think he will do a step by step to his web
site once he gets everything worked out.

David
www.737FlightSim.com