[simpits-tech] Bendix conversion ADI videos

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:04:54 PDT 2010

*Vuderbar!!!* I love it... do you have a road map.. for the conversion...
would love to see it...

Cris Harrison

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Roy Coates <roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk>wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Justin Messenger wrote:
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNROl5WSaiw
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJvVHC9KBI
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgmNnVoL-Q
> >

> Superb stuff Justin !
>
> What are you using to drive the servos ?
>

> --
>
> Roy Coates.

> page.  Thanks!

Thank you for the opportunity to supply you with this quote. I will follow
up shortly to see if your needs where meet.
Regards,
Cris Harrison, Sales Engineering, MTS

ITEM PART NUMBER DESRCIPTION PRICE EA QUAN PRICE EXT

Please Note:
Any transactions over 1,000.00, or overseas transactions will be pre-paid
via Bank Wire only.
ALL VAT, Taxes and or shipping, custom charges will be paid by the customer.

Quotes:       214-717-4286
Mobil :          214-635-9818
FAX:            972-579-7171
Skype ID   Phoenixcomm
AIM - ICQ  194602804

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a
habit.
Aristotle

www.phoenixtrading.biz / www.phoenixcomm.net
Shipping / Billing Address: 7000 Sumner Dr Suite 104, The Colony, Texas
75056 USA