[simpits-tech] 1980's Navy Aircrew Gear List

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Fri Apr 9 19:13:48 PDT 2010

Lol!   I can relate, I have a similar mish mash, but leaning towards
Navy (I like Navy, and I'm building a TA-4 sim...) but my helmet mask is
HGU-26/p and MBU-5/p.  Interestingly here in NZ our Skyhawk drivers wore
a combination of US Navy and Royal Air Force gear!!  Very weird, and in
the final years they went more RAF, with Alpha helmets.  The Australians
wear HGU-55/p helmets with RAF "P" Masks... the flightgear world is
'odd' at best ;-)

SeanG