[simpits-tech] 1980's Navy Aircrew Gear List

Scott Cerrito scerrito at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 8 20:48:08 PDT 2010

Good Morning!

Does anyone have a list and/or photographs of what a Navy Pilot would be wearing circa 1980's?    I have the HGU-33/MBU combo, the flight suit, the CSU-15's...  I believe I still need the SV-2, and the MA-2 Torso Harness...   LPU?   21, 23 or something else?  Koch fittings.. yup... I need the complete list... :)

Any info/help is going to be greatly appreciated...  I was poking around the web and I can't find a listing at all, either i'm not searching the right word combinations, or since its 2345hrs, I am just cross eyed and tired...

THANKS!
Scott